RTOERO District 20
Virtual Annual General Meeting
Thursday, May 13, 2021, 10:00 AM
Via ZOOM for Registrants
Open to all members!
Your attention is required to review the new Governance document that will replace the previous District 20 Constitution document. This change will be voted on at the AGM. Please click here for details.
SELF-ISOLATION RESOURCES FROM THE KINGSTON SR CENTRE
PLEASE SHARE CLICK HERE
Spring Vision 20/20 CLICK HERE
Have you created a personal inventory of essential documents and information?
A personal inventory of essential documents will be a useful reference for yourself, and it will help your loved ones if there’s ever a time when they need to access the information.
Here’s some of what you might include:
• List of insurance policies and contact information
• List of investment, retirement and bank accounts, with all contact information
• List of debt obligations, due dates, and contact information
• Location of relevant documents (your family’s passports, insurance policies, power of attorney, living wills)
• List of doctors and contact information
• List of medications and contact information
• List of all pharmacies that you use
• Location of safety deposit box keys
• Location of your original Social Insurance Number card
A new template is now available on the RTOERO website to help you create your personal inventory. Find it at rtoero.ca/how-to-create-an-inventory-of-important-documents-and-contacts/