SUMMER WEATHER IS HERE
Spring Vision 20/20 CLICK HERE
Have you created a personal inventory of essential documents and information?
A personal inventory of essential documents will be a useful reference for yourself, and it will help your loved ones if there’s ever a time when they need to access the information.
Here’s some of what you might include:
• List of insurance policies and contact information
• List of investment, retirement and bank accounts, with all contact information
• List of debt obligations, due dates, and contact information
• Location of relevant documents (your family’s passports, insurance policies, power of attorney, living wills)
• List of doctors and contact information
• List of medications and contact information
• List of all pharmacies that you use
• Location of safety deposit box keys
• Location of your original Social Insurance Number card
A new template is now available on the RTOERO website to help you create your personal inventory. Find it at rtoero.ca/how-to-create-an-inventory-of-important-documents-and-contacts/